I tried this recipe yesterday as I wanted something different for my lunch.
Rather than just fry some bacon and eggs I combined them together with addition of chilli flakes.
2 rashers of bacon
2 eggs (free range preferably)
1 onion or even a half would do.
chilli flakes or dried chillies or chilli powder or paprika powder
salt to taste
olive oil or vegetable oil for frying
1. Cut the bacon into small bite size pieces, I like my pieces to be a bit large so if you prefer very small pieces cut them accordingly.
2. Heat about 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the bacon and onion till almost cooked.
3. Beat two eggs in a bowl and add the chilli flakes to it. If you prefer more spice and have access to a dry chilli you can add this to step 1.
4. Pour the eggs to the onion, chilli and bacon and cook the eggs.
5. You can flip the eggs but there is a good chance it will break like mine. Alternatively you can put it in a grill for a few minutes till the eggs are thoroughly cooked.
Serve on its own or some bread.